Graduated Calf Compression Sleeves by Thirty48 | 15-20 OR 20-30 mmHg | Maximize Faster Recovery by Increasing Oxygen to Muscles
Graduated Calf Compression Sleeves by Thirty48 | 15-20 OR 20-30 mmHg | Maximize Faster Recovery by Increasing Oxygen to Muscles by Thirty 48 at Heartland Nursing Center. MPN: CP2BAG. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Thirty 48 CP Compression sleeves elevate your sport performance! Thirty 48 CP Compression sleeves-sock are either 15-20mmHg or 20-30mmHg, and can lead to increased performance, mobility and recovery. Compression leg sleeves are made with Catalyst AF Design creating airflow to help with circulation. The compression leg sleeves can be worn during training or for recovery to increase oxygen blood flow to the muscles of the lower leg for faster recovery, making it possible to maximize your potential
Product Description & Reviews
Thirty 48 CP Compression sleeves elevate your sport performance! Thirty 48 CP Compression sleeves-sock are either 15-20mmHg or 20-30mmHg, and can lead to increased performance, mobility and recovery. Compression leg sleeves are made with Catalyst AF Design creating airflow to help with circulation. The compression leg sleeves can be worn during training or for recovery to increase oxygen blood flow to the muscles of the lower leg for faster recovery, making it possible to maximize your potential. Increases blood flow, allowing more oxygen to reach those muscles Improves Performance by altering muscle force, muscle power, or muscle contraction efficiency Prevents Injuries such as shin splints, and soothes aching muscles post-workout Graduated compression helps to enhance endurance during long runs and workouts What's Right is Right - Each leg has its own curves and features. Check the inner cuff for the right sock for the right leg, or left. CatalystAF - A patent-pending design which creates airflow in the fabric by creating channels to induce airflow. Like a Convertible - This thin micromesh fabric allows your skin to breathe. Materials: 87% Nylon, 13% Lycra 15-20 hhMg, 82% Nylon, 18% Lycra 20-30mmHg The back inside cuff denotes size with simple squares. To get the best fit, measure your calf circumference at the widest point. Sizing: Compression Sleeve Calf Circumference Thirty48 Sock Size Size Small 13.7-15 in, Medium 15.7-17 in, Large 17.3 - 19 in
Features & Highlights
- BEST FIT AND DURABILITY: Compression not constriction. Thirty48 has designed the optimal combination of firm compression to support ligaments and stabilize the Achilles. As well as light and moderate compression to increase bloodflow and recovery. Made with thin yet durable anti-bacterial, anti-odor nylon the sleeves are reinforced with seamless stitching and tear resistant lycra formula that are non-slip and will not fray, nor lose its elastic properties which can negatively performance.
- BEST SLEEVES: Our high quality compression sleeves make a great addition to your workout gear for hiking, running, cycling, basketball, football, crossfit, weight lifting, and many other sports that force your blood to pump quickly. Thirty48 compression sleeves are available in 15-20 mmHg or 20-30 mmHg. Choose your compression based on performance and recovery needs.
- NOT JUST FOR ATHLETES: Thirty48 compression sleeves will sooth your legs during air travel by improving blood circulation and by preventing blood clots. They are also great during pregnancy, for nurses, chefs or anyone who is on their feet for prolonged periods of time. Additionally, our sleeves can be used to treat, and to help with symptoms of shin splints, muscle cramps, tendonitis, varicose veins, metatarsalgia, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and other conditions
- MOISTURE WICKING TECHNOLOGY: Thirty48 compression sleeve are breathable, made with CatalystAF, a patent pending technology which allows increased airflow within the channels of the sleeve's stitching. In combination with our COOLMAX fabric, be ready for an unparalleled feeling of cool, dry comfort that prevents any stickiness.
- QUALITY WITH A GUARANTEE: You can purchase our compression sleeves with absolute confidence. We think that you will love our sleeves, but if you are not happy for any reason, you are covered for the first 90 days with our satisfaction guaranteed policy. Our top rated customer service is standing by to answer your questions and resolve your concerns.
Calf & Shin Supports
Medium // 15.7 - 17 Inch Upper Calf
3.13 x 1 x 10.13 inches
5.5 x 0.6 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item (CP2BAG), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Thirty 48, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 10041, ean: 0733313052052,
Multi-strap closure system with adjustable compression. Integrated antimicrobial technology. Easy-to-wrap, premium Z-Grip adjustable strap closure provides wide range of fit. Independent four-strap system provides ideal compression preferences. Integ...
mpn: CJ-CS-P-L, ean: 0637665630909,
Your calves aren't there just to look pretty. They take a beating all day as you work, live, and play. When your calves feel good, so do you. When they experience strain or fatigue, it's the perfect time to throw on our copper-infused PRO compression...
Don't Let Pain Slow You Down Poor circulation in your calves is a real game changer, and not in a good way. Professions that keep you on your feet all day, sports injuries, and increased joint pressure due to pregnancy can all lead to swollen, aching...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0756250723199,
Doc Miller Calf Compression Sleeves are made of Durable, Breathable, Comfortable, Premium fabric made of high-grade Nylon (77%) and Spandex (23%) for a snug, comfortable, compressive fit. The sleeves aid in faster recovery for improved performance an...