Blowout Sale! Save 52% on the Adaptive Utensils 2pcs Curved Spoon Set Right Handed Angled Spoons Cutlery Utensil Stainless Steel Eating Silverware for Hand Tremors, Arthritis, Parkinson's or Elderly Use by ZYER at Heartland Nursing Center. MPN: TY-67D. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Product Name:Curved SpoonMaterial: 18/10 stainless steel.Stainless steel utensils feature handles designed for hands with limited grasping ability. Lightweight,soft and contoured will not irritate pressure points.Allow maximum user control with minimum effortPackage Content: 2pcs angled spoons+ travel caseMATERIAL:The curved utensils are made from 18/10 stainless steel,No BPA and phthalates,dishwasher safe. ERGONOMIC ANGLED DESIGN: Angled spoon reduces wrist stress and provides easy use for peop
Product Description & Reviews
Product Name:Curved SpoonMaterial: 18/10 stainless steel.Stainless steel utensils feature handles designed for hands with limited grasping ability. Lightweight,soft and contoured will not irritate pressure points.Allow maximum user control with minimum effortPackage Content: 2pcs angled spoons+ travel case
Features & Highlights
- MATERIAL:The curved utensils are made from 18/10 stainless steel,No BPA and phthalates,dishwasher safe
- ERGONOMIC ANGLED DESIGN: Angled spoon reduces wrist stress and provides easy use for people with limited upper extremity motion.Short and thick handle helps to enhance stability.Some seniors with tremors may also find it helpful
- WRIST NO TWISTING:The angle of spoon head is ergonomically designed and it gives much comfort for adult.Ideal for patient care in a home or clinical setting to increase functionality while eating and gain confidence.Recommended by occupational therapists.
- SAFE, LIGHTWEIGHT: Small angled spoon head is more difficult going straight through to throat in case of accident. Small size because it is NOT good for elderly to take too much food at one time, according to Japan elderly care study.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 2pcs angled spoons and travel case
Utensils & Holders
Health and Beauty
2.68 x 1.14 x 6.1 inches
Have questions about this item (TY-67D), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ZYER, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
When you suffer from tremors, arthritis, or Parkinson's Disease, it can be a challenge to enjoy a simple meal. That's why we created a smoother, more effective solution for helping those with adaptive needs. These adaptive utensils are designed to pr...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0700461635994,
The S'up spoon has a much deeper cavity than a regular spoon that extends into the handle. This allows it to more securely hold loose food and liquids, thereby reducing spillage as the spoon makes its way from plate to mouth. The S'up spoon also has ...
mpn: 8560, ean: 0798527200798,
Style: Fork Maddak Maddadapt UBend-It Fork is a bendable fork is used by individuals with upper-extremity weakness, arthritis, or reduced range of motion, and has a twist in the shaft for ease of bending to either side at any angle. The fork can easi...
The spoon has a special twist built into the metal shaft that allows it to be bent to any angle, for either left- or right-handed use. This is a great solution for persons with limited hand-to-mouth reach. Persons with hand arthritis, neurological im...