On Sale Now! Save 5% on the DMI Wooden Slide Transfer Board, 440 lb Capacity Heavy Duty Slide Boards for Transfers of Seniors and Handicap, 30 x 8 x 1 - (2) Cut Out Handles by MABIS DMI Healthcare at Heartland Nursing Center. MPN: 518-1756-0400. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DMI Deluxe Wood Transfer Board This sturdy wood transfer board will help you as you transfer people from wheel chair to bed, chair, car or commode. The sealed and coated board allows easier transfers as you help a loved one slide across the glossy surface. The board is also valuable as a mobility aid for those who are living independently and need some assistance transferring from place to place. Protect Your Back as You Move People You may have seen transfer boards like this used in some hospit
Product Description & Reviews
DMI Deluxe Wood Transfer Board This sturdy wood transfer board will help you as you transfer people from wheel chair to bed, chair, car or commode. The sealed and coated board allows easier transfers as you help a loved one slide across the glossy surface. The board is also valuable as a mobility aid for those who are living independently and need some assistance transferring from place to place. Protect Your Back as You Move People You may have seen transfer boards like this used in some hospitals as they transfer patients from place to place. Now you can have one in your home as well to aid you in transferring yourself or your loved ones. It takes pressure off your back as you help a person slide from one sitting position to the next without strenuous or dangerous lifting. This durable wood board is strong enough to handle up to 440 pounds so you know you have a stable surface to rely on. How to Use a Transfer Board Position one end of the board on the starting point and the other end on the destination to which you want to transfer such as the bed, chair, car or wheel chair. The tapered ends should be facing up to help the person slide onto the board. Try to keep the board as level as possible and be sure to lock any wheel chairs in place first. Help the person to get onto the board then assist them as they slide across it in short movements. We highly recommend using the DMI Gait Belt in conjunction with this board to help assist moving the person. Be sure the person is dry to avoid any friction while transferring. Always consult a trained professional if you have any questions about using a transfer board. Only attempt using if you have been properly trained. Features Sealed and coated board allows easier transfers to/from bed, wheel chair, chair, car or commode A valuable mobility aid for independent or assisted living. Two cutout handles allow for better leverage while tranfering. Strong enough to support up to 440 pounds Constructed of smooth, durable 3/4 inch plywood Board size: 8 x 30 inches
Features & Highlights
- SIMPLE DESIGN, BIG IMPACT. Transferring patients or loved ones can be very difficult and dangerous if not done so properly. This is why the DMI Transfer Board is an essential tool for any caregiver or handicapped individual; making tranfers significantly easier and safer. FSA Eligible
- EASY, SAFE AND SECURE TRANSFERS make this tranfer board a first choice among caregivers and users alike. This board is used to help a person easily and safely transfer from a wheelchair, bed, chair, sofa, commode or other sitting position while minimizing user and caregiver strain or injury
- INTEGRATED DUAL CUTOUT HANDLES offer extra leverage with a safe and secure grip for individuals as they move across the board. Our handle cutouts are large enough to accommodate even extra large hands, while maintaining the structural integrity to hold up to 440 pounds Each handle has been rounded, sanded and sealed for comfort
- THICK, SANDED AND SEALED WOOD ensures easy friction free transfers. Each durable board has been designed with tapered ends to help aid in patient tranfers. These strong wooden boards are evenly sanded and sealed with a smooth surface coating to help prevent cracks, chips or snagged clothing
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Overall Dimensions: 8 inches W x 30 inches L x 0.75 inches H. Wood Type: 3/4 inches thick maple plywood. Weight Capacity: 440 pounds
MABIS DMI Healthcare
MABIS DMI Healthcare
MABIS DMI Healthcare
Health and Beauty
8.3 x 1.6 x 30.3 inches
8 x 1 x 30 inches
Have questions about this item (518-1756-0400), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by MABIS DMI Healthcare, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 3341-9507, mpn: 9507-1, ean: 0811677011394,
AMBULATION EXPLAINED:It's not just for the elderly. While recovering at home or in the hospital from a procedure, a patient is unable to walk unassisted and is directed to walk, ambulate, several times a day. Gait belts, otherwise known as transfer b...
Blue Jay Transfer Board has been crafted from durable hardwood. The sliding board provides excellent assistance to caregivers who help patients transfer from their wheelchair, commode, chair or bed. With the Blue Jay Wooden Transfer Slide Board, ther...
Lifting patients from wheelchairs, hospital beds, chairs & physician tables is made easy by our world famous hospital & medical supplies. Practice professional patient care with the best!. Upgraded with generous padding that prevents hand fatigue & p...
Warranty HNYG is committed to 100% Satisfaction and 90 Days Guarantee for our Customers. So any problem, Feel Free to contact us for Refund or Replacement. No Questions Asked! Our Friendly Service - 24 hours email customer service responseFlat slide ...