Probasics Personal Hydraulic Patient Body Lift (with Large Full Body Mesh Sling w/Commode) by ProBasics at Heartland Nursing Center. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Designed and created to help make patient handling safer for caregivers by helping to prevent back injuries from manual transfers, the ProBasics Hydraulic Patient Lift is safe, stable and affordable. With its slim design, the ProBasics Hydraulic lift is versatile enough for use with most patient transfers. The lift features include durable steel construction with a hammertone finish, a push handle, a padded swivel bar and two locking rear casters. The ProBasics Hydraulic patient lift is light-we
Product Description & Reviews
Designed and created to help make patient handling safer for caregivers by helping to prevent back injuries from manual transfers, the ProBasics Hydraulic Patient Lift is safe, stable and affordable. With its slim design, the ProBasics Hydraulic lift is versatile enough for use with most patient transfers. The lift features include durable steel construction with a hammertone finish, a push handle, a padded swivel bar and two locking rear casters. The ProBasics Hydraulic patient lift is light-weight, assembles and disassembles easily, and will rotate patients without side-to-side sway. FEATURES Heavy duty round tube steel construction with a chip resistant brown hammertone finish Six-point swivel bar attachment easily adapts to all sling styles and positions (can be used with 4 or 6 point sling) Low friction casters significantly improve rollability and contribute to caregiver safety. Rear two casters are locking Pump handle can rotate from side to side for convenience of Attendant Offset mast and boom style provide better lift path, maximizing full travel range Elongated handle design serves a broad range of operator heights and offers improved handling ability Completely enclosed cam moves legs of adjustable base Base offers obstruction-free operation; ideal for cleaning Screw-in pin at mast base provides maximum stability and prevents removal of mast MESH OR NYLON SLINGS Four point strap hookup Mesh or nylon slings are washer safe and can be used in wet or dry environments Commode Opening: 8.5" x 11" Available in a variety of sizes HCPCS Code: E0621
Features & Highlights
- ✔ MOVES EASILY. Hydraulic lift has 5" front and rear casters that allow the patient lift to be moved and rotated easily. Caster wheels lock in place easily by stepping on the lift plunger. A portable patient lift that can be easily transported.
- ✔ HEAVY DUTY QUALITY. Patient body lift can lift persons up to 450 Lbs. Frame for the body lift is chip resistant.
- ✔ FITS UNDER MOST BEDS. The adjustable width base allows the patient lift to be easily maneuvered under most beds or adjust around most places that a patient likes to sit. Simply attach the patient lift sling to the hydrolic lift and use the simple-to-operate pump to lift the patient.
- ✔ EASILY LIFTS PATIENT. This sit to stand lift for adults has a lifting range of 26" To 70.5" (at the pin). Place your trust in ProBasics, a leader in patient lift slings. Sling can use 4 or 6 point lift slings.
- ✓ LARGE FOUR POINT MESH SLING WITH COMMODE OPENING INCLUDED. Supports up to 450 lbs. Patient lift sling is constructed from very strong mesh to provide maximum support as well as breathability during extended use. Nylon hook up straps are reinforced for extra durability. Size: 45.5" W x 58.3" L, Commode Opening: 8.5" x 11"
Standing Aids & Supports
with Large Full Body Mesh Sling w/Commode
Health and Beauty
24 x 15 x 48 inches
Have questions about this item (0636890336693), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ProBasics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
The Sara Stedy Manual Stand Aid is a support aid which encourages patients to pull themselves up into a standing position. This stand aid minimizes the amount of manual handling required by caregivers, while serving as an excellent rehabilitation too...
The JDM Elite Padded Gait Belt is designed to aid caregivers with transferring and ambulating patients who can walk on their own, but who need some assistance. The belt is not designed to fully lift, but rather to guide and position comfortably. The ...
mpn: 72PUR, ean: 0856010006378,
COTTON GAIT BELT - various colors and sizes available. For use when lifting, ambulating or transferring patients. Metal buckle eliminates pinches common with plastic, quick release buckles. Buy direct from the manufacturer, a not-for-profit organizat...